A comprehensive and easy to use tool for land surveying
Download Handy Surveying MOD APK
This app has been developed in consultation with experienced surveyors in both Australia and the US and includes many of the common Coordinate Geometry (COGO) calculations needed for field work.
The app can store points for multiple jobs simultaneously, and can easily compute and store the next point on each leg of a continuous bearing and distance traverse. Once a traverse has been completed, it can be plotted, exported, and the misclosure can be computed and corrected if desired.
* Conduct a survey as a continuous traverse, automatically storing points in a point database
* Plot survey points
* List survey point coordinates
* Import and export survey points from/to a CSV file
* Compute the misclosure distance and angle
* Automatically correct the misclosure using the Bowditch method.
* Compute enclosed area and perimeter
* Traverse / Radiation (2D and 3D)
* Inverse / Join (2D and 3D)
* Horizontal curve solver
* Intersection by bearings
* Intersection by distances
* Intersection by bearing and distance
* Intersection of two lines
* Intersection of perpendicular lines
* Point Scale Factor
* Grid Convergence
* General purpose calculator with trig functions and degree conversion tool
* Bearing calculator
* Polar to rectangular tool
* Units conversion tool
The app defaults to bearing entry and display in DD.MMSS format, but you can also select D/M/S or Decimal Degrees formats. You can also choose for northings to appear before eastings on the preferences page.
WHAT'S NEW6.4: Upgraded to target Android SDK 30 as required by Google. Added option to email survey data.
6.3: Only show add button for every third output variable on custom formulas compute page since add button requires 2 or 3 output variables to create a point in the database (X,Y or X,Y,Z).
6.2: Added an option to the custom formulas compute page to allow output coordinates to be added to the point database.